- …there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- …in the deity and virgin birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death upon the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal, physical return to this Earth in power and glory.
- …in the total depravity and lost condition of man by nature, and in his need for the new birth by the regenerating power of the Holy Spirit.
- …that only those who receive by repentance and faith, the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and become children of God. They are justified by faith apart from the works of the law.
- …in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, who, through an indwelling Presence, enables each believing Christian the power to live a godly life.
- …in the resurrection of the saved and the lost – the saved unto the resurrection of eternal life, and the lost unto the resurrection of eternal damnation.
- …the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, and the only authoritative Word of God and inerrant in the original writings.
- …in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (the Church).